We are unique from contractors and other professional handyman services – here’s how:
Check out our video on how we are different:
Local Lake Norman Ace Handyman Site: https://www.acehandymanservices.com/offices/lake-norman/our_team.html
- Are you professional? Ace Handyman Services is designed to provide you with a professional customer service experience. From your first interaction with our website or our TEAM Coordinator, you’ll feel the difference. We employ a full-time office staff to answer your call during business hours. Our Craftsmen are our employees, not individual subcontractors. They work efficiently and keep their work area clean. They do not use tobacco products, and they are clean-cut. For small projects, you pay at the end of the job, and you’ll receive a $0 balance invoice/receipt before we’ve left the driveway. The experience with Handyman Matters is easy, efficient, and pleasant – not just a repair.
- How do I schedule a job? You can book online at https://bit.ly/2vK2fS3 Or, you may call our office, and our TEAM will guide you through the process. It’s easy…you can bet we do this type of work all the time! We set a firm appointment time with you, then don’t keep you waiting. Our scheduling software confirms your appointment, then you’ll hear from your Craftsman the evening before your appointment to confirm his arrival and ask more questions about your job from the professional who will be doing it. On the day of your appointment, you will get a text letting you know when we are on our way! Your professional Craftsman will show up on time & in uniform.
- Are you trustworthy? We are locally owned by a member of your community, and we are backed by a nationwide franchise system that has been around since 1998. All of our efficient, well-rounded Craftsmen are background checked prior to hire and drug screened throughout their tenure.
- Do you do quality work? Ace Handyman Services guarantees your job will be done in a workman like manner. All of our Craftsmen are well rounded across several trades, and they have many years of experience in the home improvement industry, as well as a wide range of skills. In most cases, a single Craftsman can tackle your entire Honey Do List. All work will be completed in a professional manner according to standard practices and local requirements – we don’t cut corners. Like most small businesses, we must uphold quality standards in order to survive in today’s local business climate.
- Am I protected from liability and dishonesty? Our bond covers all of our employees, and we have liability insurance as well as Workers Compensation insurance. We conduct extensive background checks on each Craftsman before we send them into your home, including drug screening.
- Will you come back if something fails? Our one year warranty assures you that we will return to correct any failures in workmanship or replace any materials that we purchased. You’ll even receive a call from us prior to your warranty expiration to ask if everything is still working well – if not, we’ll be back to make it right!
- Do you offer specials? We have Full Day & Half Day Packages so you get the most and best service for your time and money, and we often offer monthly or seasonal specials. Check out our packages at https://www.acehandymanservices.com/offices/lake-norman/#packages
Our regular office hours to take your call & respond to your emails are Monday-Friday, 8 am – 5 pm. We look forward to receiving your email or phone call to set an appointment for your project!
Thank you for choosing Ace Handyman Services, where we’re bringing helpful to your home!
Check our our Local Facebook Page:
Franchise Owner, Ace Handyman Services, Lake Norman